Motoring 24/7 have released a new mobile application to the market to provide an added method of requesting roadside service to their customers. Customers registered with Motoring 24/7 can now log requests for motor vehicle emergency breakdown and roadside assistance via their mobile device. The application authenticates the user against their membership registration information, and then allows them to perform the following actions:
- Initiate a request for assistance directly from their mobile phone, simultaneously allowing them to enter their location, or use the GPS functionality of their phone to automatically provide their location
- Specify the nature of assistance required
- Confirm that assistance has been received
- Indicate that further assistance is required
- Cancel a request for assistance if the matter is resolved.
- View and Update the contact details listed in their policy
As the system evolves, added functionality may be added in the future, increasing the scope of services that the application will provide.
*Please be aware that a network signal is required for the application to communicate assistance requests directly to National Roadside Assist / Motoring 24/7 / Australia Wide Assist, and that standard mobile carrier charges will apply for data used in communication of this information.*
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Motoring 24/7 Roadside Assist is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
Motoring 24/7 Roadside Assist (version 0.0.4) has a file size of 17.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.